As an Intern with Havas Dublin, you will work on projects for a diverse portfolio of blue-chip brands. You will assist research and planning and help to execute successful, category-leading campaigns. The role is a paid internship for 3 months, leading to a fulltime role for proven candidates.
Daily roles and responsibilities include:
- Brainstorming & concept development, devising concepts and researching potential campaign ideas
- Identifying and working with 3rd party suppliers to make the magic happen
- Supporting the senior management team with document preparation, research and resource provision
- Hands on assistant at PR activations and events
- Working on all areas of the business from prepping press releases, to assisting with TV and photo shoots
You will work primarily with the PR team in Havas Dublin in a fast-paced environment, alongside a dedicated team of client services account managers, executives and creatives.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of campaigns are activated fully and in the best possible manner.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- A passion to live and breathe PR & marketing, both personally and professionally
- Strong press release writing skills
- In depth understanding of online, social, print and broadcast media landscape
- An interest and hunger for creating PR and marketing magic
- Working as part of a fast-paced team and keeping a cool head under pressure
- Interest & knowledge of digital and social media is preferred
- Ability to think creatively and strategically!
- Multi-tasking skills are essential!
If this is you, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org